Grant is a leader in on-site Healthcare Facility Management. We currently provided full-time on-site Facility Management, Maintentance, and Construction Management services at numerous Healthcare Networks and Providers throughout the tri-state region.
SERVICES PROVIDED INCLUDE:
- Facility Management and Oversight
- Regulatory Compliance – Joint Commission, CMS, and State Departments of Health
- On-Site Plant Maintenance
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry
- Life Safety Systems Inspections, Preventive Maintenance, and Repairs
- Project Management and Owners Representation
- Construction Management / Inspection
- Bed Maintenance / Repair
- Capital Program Assistance
- Asset Management
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
THE POWER TO DO MORE WITH LESS.
Today’s most successful healthcare organizations are embracing new ways to improve outcomes and patient satisfaction, while lowering costs. The key to high efficiency is our remarkable integrated system. Developed and refined during our decades of hands on experience, Grant has perfected the science and art of managing healthcare facilities efficiently. We combine proprietary advanced technology, highly skilled specialists, and professional management into an easy system that integrates seamlessly with your organization.
EXPECT A HEALTHIER BOTTOM-LINE.
Our healthcare partners achieve peace of mind knowing their facilities are running effortlessly — while saving money.
GRANT’S HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- FACILITY MANAGEMENT, MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT, & PROJECT MANAGEMENT, VIRTUA HEALTH (formerly Lourdes Health System)
- FACILITY OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT, & MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR ARIA HEALTH SYSTEM
- FACILITY OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT, & MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR SACRED HEART HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- HOUSEKEEPING, MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT, & SERVICES, GLOUCESTER COUNTY IMPROVEMENT AUTHORITY
- ST. FRANCIS MEDICAL CENTER, FACILITY MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE SERVICES